FLEA TREATMENT- Central Coast, Lake Macquarie & Newcastle
Are you noticing an increase number of fleas in and around your property? Don't put up with a flea infestation, contact Coastwide Pest Control and one of our highly trained technicians will spray internally or externally depending on the severity of infestation. They will also recommend a course of action such as defleaing your pets, spraying any bedding your pets use and vacuuming their area regularly.
This is the most common flea species in Australia. They attack rats, dogs and other mammals, and sometimes humans too.
Dog fleas look very similar to cat fleas, however, they are not as common. They mostly affect domestic cats and dogs.
These are found where birds make their nests. If you have a lot of birds around your property there are chances you will have these mites.
FLEA TREATMENT STEPS
- Make sure all loose items are off the floor
- All occupants must remove themselves from the property for at least 2hrs.
- Technicians treat all floor areas indoors.
- Do not vacuum or mop floors for 2 weeks
- The outdoor lawn must be cut short prior to technicians spraying.
- Our technician will then spray grassed area & subfloor if required.
- All animals must be removed from premises before we can spray
- Our Technician will advise pets should have a flea preventative treatment and all pet coverings should be washed regularly.